Thursday, July 01, 2010

What to wear

Some days it's very hard to get out of bed, mostly because then you have to get dressed. Being the fashion-plate that I am, I have to be sure that each day's attire is just perfect for the occasion. But today I am really torn between two "looks": one colorful and casual - a good outfit for walking the streets of Salem and making new friends; or a more subdued, old-fashioned ensemble - one to inspire trust and confidence in others.

Still undecided, I got up and put on an old pair of shorts and a t-shirt.  This just isn't right, but I simply can't decide.  Perhaps you can help.

Should I go for the friendly, approachable look?


Or the more staid, responsible look?


I'm sort of leaning towards the latter, since that would give me the opportunity to wear my pearls and a dishrag on my head. 

Decisions, decisions.  I may just go back to bed.

No comments: