Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Siberian cats, part 2

Almost a year ago, a postcard from Siberia prompted me to post a photo of a warm, cuddly pile of Siberian kittens. If you missed it, you can find it here. Although this was one of my shortest blog entries, it is so far the most popular one. So for all you cat lovers out there (of which I am definitely one) here's a 3-minute video on Siberian cats you might enjoy, taken from The Animal Planet's Cats 101 show.


Bill the chimp really enjoyed that video. In fact I had to play it for him twice.


You shouldn't spend all your time watching videos though. You might consider joining an aerobics dancing class such as this one. I wish I could hear the music these guys were dancing to. Show tunes probably.


Just don't overdo the exercising or you might become TOO thin. At least I've heard that this can happen although I personally have never come close to being too thin.


If you get in really good shape, you can go to the beach this summer with your friends. Imagine the fun!


Well! I can see that this idea does NOT appeal to everyone!


On that note, I'm going to fade into the sunset with this beautiful painting by Carl Rottmann.




No comments: