Monday, September 20, 2010

Talk Like A Pirate Day

Arrr! I've been waiting for it all year and then I go and MISS it!! Yesterday was Talk Like A Pirate Day. Blast!! What a bilge-sucking addlepate I am!

Let's wander around the seven seas a bit anyway. Maybe it will take my mind off my fox paw.

Stock up on citrus fruit here to prevent scurvy.

Your dreams, if you are seasick and have drunk too much Madeira. 
Porto de Galinhas, Brazil, the "Port of Chickens".
Grateful to be back on dry land, let's visit St. Barbara's Cathedral in the Czech Republic.
Hmm, good name for a rock group: The Grateful Dry.
Little pictures from a little country, Luxembourg.
This woman is silly. Trying to fold her clean sheets outside in the wind. Obviously a newbie to laundry.

And finally, this is, well, I think it's, no.....maybe it's  - Oh, heck, I don't know what it is or why anyone took a picture of it. 



No comments: