The Edge of the World
by Will Barnet, 1979
What is this woman thinking as she stares off at the horizon? (Pick One)
- Should I cook my crock-pot roast for 8 hours on high or 12 hours on low?
- Something bad always happens when the sky is this color.
- I wonder why I am feeling so blue.
- Why does Herb always send me out here when he makes a phone call?
- Where are my arms?
by Susan Seddon Boulet, 1992
What is this woman thinking? (Pick One)
- My sinuses are killing me.
- I TOLD my hairdresser, "NO SPARKLES"!
- Even with this mask, I get asked SO often for autographs.
- Herb should have called by now.
- My hands are freezing, and very ugly.
Plume, a medicine man of the Blood Tribe.
What is this man thinking? (I really don't care how many you pick.)
- This is absolutely the coolest hat I've ever had! Thanks, Mom.
- I can never get back up after sitting on the ground like this.
- I love this show - "Real Squaws on the Plains".
- Must kill more bear, finish necklace.
- Is this blog entry going to end sometime soon?
Yes, thank you for your answers. They will be compiled and used to make very important decisions, or not.