Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pleasantly sidetracked


I have been temporarily sidetracked from this blog after discovering that I can create alien life forms on the computer based on postcard images. For example:

I believe this is an owl who somehow became sheriff of an Old West desert town. No one, and I mean NO ONE, in this town causes any trouble because they know the sheriff is one tough hombre. 

In my more meditative moods, I also create mandalas. Here is one with no owls in it.

So anyway, that's where I've been - off in Digital Art land, that refuge for people with great artistic urges but practically no talent. I've been made to feel quite comfortable there, and the sheriff enjoys my work.


So what have I been receiving in my mailbox lately? Take a look.

 Big red trucks from The Netherlands and.....


Little calico kittens from Taiwan and....

Strange and wonderful Canadian humor from Canada (best place to find it) and...

Lots of statues from Vienna and...

Cards that make me want to clean the kitchen and start work on some embroidery and...

Maps of places I have never been. Wait, that's not right! I've been to Chicago, for a VBits (Visual Basic) conference. Have not seen any of the rest of Illinois however.

Have a wonderful week everyone!

No comments: